Tuesday, December 10, 2013

My Countdown to Christmas: 15 Days & Counting...




Well, today was rather slow.  I began to do some internet shopping; browsing!  I looked at computer my daughter put on her shopping list. My eldest wants the new X-Box One. Let’s not forget, my middle one wants the new Jordans. All I want is…well, I’ll get back to you on that one. 
Cupcakes and treats are starting to lurk the hallway at work.  Tonight is our first Christmas party, outside of our building.  Being that EP is in Atlanta I invited my cousin to tag along with me as my plus one.  Actually, EP insisted that I ask her to be my plus one; gotta love that man, right?   Looking forward to the party tonight; this girl loves to “play dress up”. 

Christmas Quote:

Christmas is forever, not just one day.  It’s for loving, for sharing, for giving…not to be put away like bells and light and tinsel…The good you do for others, is the good you do for yourself! ~ Norman Wesley Brookn
Happy Holidays
Jeigh 

No comments:

Post a Comment