Thursday, December 12, 2013

My Countdown to Christmas: 14 Days & Counting…


 
Alright, so we had a blast last night at our company’s Christmas party.  My cousin and I arrived a little late, because we were playing dress up.  Also, my son was entertaining us and kept us laughing and avoiding the clock; I guess he wanted us to stay with him, lol!  
My coworkers and I discussed the night before over coffee.  The food was amazing.  They had meat pies, crawfish pies, fried fish and chicken, duck wrapped in bacon, shrimp, fruit, a cheese spread and fudge balls.  All and all everyone had a wonderful time and really appreciated our bosses for doing this.

I ordered my first Christmas gift.  Not ready to say whose gift I bought first, my children are very jealous of each other.  I also got some nice ideas for my brother, sister-in-law and my mother. I did more internet browsing!  I am still not ready to tell you what I want for Christmas, yet; hehe  

Christmas Quote:
From home to home, heart to heart, from one place to another.  The warmth and joy of Christmas brings us closer to each other…  ~ Unknown
 
Happy Holidays
Jeigh

No comments:

Post a Comment