Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Mission 15: Going for 20!



Well, I am back at challenging myself to lose those unwanted pounds, again.  Why not add this to my year of self-challenges, right?  This time, I am going for twenty pounds.  I want to make the mission more interesting and a greater one. 

My previous challenge of Mission 15, I got those unwanted fifteen pounds off!  However, during the holidays, I managed to gain those back and some more!  Come on, don’t give me that look, you wouldn’t pass up potato pies, pecan candy, red velvet cake, cupcakes or any Christmas candy in eye sight, would you?  With summer and vacations coming up, now is time to get my butt back into shape.


Therefore, I am joining a gym and getting into classes.  I will sign up for spin and when the pool is open, hello laps!  I am also, looking into taking tennis lessons, this is a great workout!  I might even phone in a friend, who is a person trainer, for some toning tips.

My plan is in motion and I want to achieve this challenge, so I may need you to check in on me from time to time to give updates.  I need that motivation!  I do have a better reward for completing this mission; let you know when I surpass this challenge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment