Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dating: The Three Month Challenge



A few weeks ago, I met this guy while on an outing with some friends.  We exchanged phone numbers and begin chatting. He suggested a Three Month Challenge, because he said he just had to have me as his lady. 

The Three Month Challenge is to have me completely in love with him in three months.  He incorporated rules to this challenge.  The rules are:
1. Cannot hold back any feelings.
2. Tell how you really feel.
3. Cannot have any built up walls.
4. We have to spend time together as a couple.
5. Cannot take any other dates during these months.

The reward would be if I'm not in love with him in three months, I get a whole day to myself.  I get what I want and do what I want.  Now, if he wins, he gets to have me for eternity, yea right!  He also put a stipulation that if any of the rules are broken he wins automatically, you know I can't let him win, right?  I chuckled and told him that you can not get a person to love you by applying rules to their heart.  He said it is possible.

So, we are off to the challenge.  I will keep you all posted.  Stay tuned, because this should be interesting!

1 comment: