Thursday, June 14, 2012

Mission 15



A couple of months ago, I created a challenge for myself. I named the challenge, Mission 15.   Mission 15, is to lose fifteen pounds by the end of June.  I created this mission because I noticed that my clothing has gotten a little tight for my liking.  Everyone else says I look great at my current weight.  However, it isn’t what they see; it is what I am comfortable with about myself.  And no, I am not losing weight for ANYONE!  I want that swimsuit ready body; I am in a wedding in November and severely want to get rid of my “muffin top”!  

Therefore, a friend and I began walking around the college campus where I work. Also, when we couldn’t get together, I walk around my neighborhood or a track located at a nearby school.  After I completed my walk and get home I would complete an ab workout.  We had been doing a great job, until the April showers begin to roll in.  So we began to put the walks off as well as my laziness settled in.



Well, I guess you can tell Mission 15 isn’t going as planned.  I have gotten completely off track.  My scale is saying that I am losing but my clothing is speaking the truth.  I have been running around crazy trying to get my son prepared for college and loss focus on the mission at hand.   I started eating a lot of bad things and drinking drinks that contained large quantities of sugar.  Not to mention that I am dating my television because of all of the new shows!!

With all of that being said, I know where my problem is, so I will curb my eating habits and get back on my voyage to complete this mission.  I started walking again and of course I had to set a new date of accomplishment. Hopefully by July 4th, I will have a better report for you guys. So until then, I will continue to push myself to complete my Mission 15!  Oh, I forgot to mention my reward!  Ha, you will have to stay tuned for that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment